Anfield is quite odd to me, as a Liverpool fan it's like a temple for me but it's stands are all different and it is nothing like most other grounds across Europe.
I've only had the chance to sit in the Kop once, and had forgotten it was rebuilt in 1994. I remember work happening at the Anfield Road end in the 9s but there was so much time left between that and rebuilding the Main Stand. I really need to get up there again, it's Ben too long.
Posted 24th Mar 2019 @ 16:45
On a scale of 0 (barefoot) to 10 (regular running shoe), these new Nike Free shoes sit right in the middle. While they can look odd, they're comfortable and as the numbers get lower, much lighter.
- Stretch upper is designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
It's been a long time since I've owned a pair of Nike Free shoes and these look quite futuristic. Currently listed as a 'Members exclusive'.
While I like the white version you can see above, this darker version buried below the rest of the content looks even better:
Posted 22nd Mar 2019 @ 15:55