On a scale of 0 (barefoot) to 10 (regular running shoe), these new Nike Free shoes sit right in the middle. While they can look odd, they're comfortable and as the numbers get lower, much lighter.
- Stretch upper is designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
It's been a long time since I've owned a pair of Nike Free shoes and these look quite futuristic. Currently listed as a 'Members exclusive'.
While I like the white version you can see above, this darker version buried below the rest of the content looks even better:
|More notable items
|< BMW iX3 concept
|Tesla Model 3 in-depth review >