2020. What a year.
As it draws to a close, and with the promise of a vaccine not too far away for us all, it's time to take a look back. As usual, I'll round up a list of 'year in review' posts from various websites.
- Let's kick of with Google Trends, you can localise it but for the global edition it's not hard to guess the top two topics that were searched for this year!
- There's no YouTube Rewind this year, but Google's Year In Search is worth a watch
- Twitter Data published a short thread for their 2020 recap
- Flickr shared the top 25 photos in 2020
- Apple crowned 15 apps as the App Store's best
- Best of 2020 by Pocket
- The most popular films this year, according to IMDB
- Year in review from the Ringer
- CNN's year in pictures, from March onwards it's pretty bleak
- 52 things learnt in 2020
- Good news in 2020
- Reddit also published a look back at 2020, how could it possibly get worse?
It's been a tough year. We've barely seen family this year and I don't think I met up with any friends at all this year. I'm looking forward to some normality next year, if it comes.
For all the sacrifices and hardships, there are still more to be made and to be had. And even when things are 'normal' again, how long before it all actually feels... normal?
To end this look back, I wanted to share a video that hopefully brings a smile. It's one I linked to before but here it is again, I hope it brings a smile to your face.
|More from 1 Thing A Week|
|« 3 Simple automations for your iPhone||2019 Reviewed||Instagram is bad at the open web||My key stats for 2020 »|